Thursday, April 8, 2010

Trip to Portland

Playing a big xylophone at the Portland Children's Museum...I love this thing!!




We had a wonderful trip to Portland to visit my dear friends Staci, Leon and their new baby Griffin at the end of March. Jackson did such a great job flying again (he continues to like the "bumps" which is what he calls turbulence and we sure did have a lot of them as it was stormy in Denver, Portland and everywhere in between! I think Jackson thinks we were on a roller coaster ride!). Staci and Leon recently finished building a new house and it is gorgeous! We had such a fun time and getting to meet baby Griffin was so special. He is such a cutie pie! Staci and Leon are such great parents and it was fun to spend some time with them :) We miss them so much already!!





The girls and their boys!


So much fun in the water center at the Children's museum.






Loving Marionberry jam on my toast....can you tell?!




My big boy seat!





I'm not going to get too close as Griffin is so little and I'm worried I might wake him! He is so sweet :)



No comments:

Post a Comment