Thursday, June 9, 2011

1 month old

It's hard to believe how busy things are these days....I barely have time to get things done that I need to around the house, so our blog has really been neglected. I hope to get better at updating it more often. Here are a few pics from the month of May when Hailey was a month old.



Jackson riding his Skuut with Daddy


Hailey trying to smile








So tired and getting so big!





Jackson trying to check inside Hailey's mouth with a flashlight!






Big brother holding little sister...it's a good thing he is so strong :)




Miss Hailey





Hey!







Cheese!



Jackson helping with tummy time.....he's such a big boy!





Hi there!


Hailey is losing her hair from the front to the back....kind of like a receding hairline :) The new hair is coming in a lot lighter than the old stuff.






Jackson riding the tractor...still loves this machine every time we see it :)




So peaceful!






Watching over little sister with a smile on his face :)





Bath time!


Hailey loves her bath but does not like getting out!




Getting too big for her newborn clothes!


Her shirt says, "I'll always be Daddy's little girl"....so true!




A serious talk with Daddy on some important issues :)


No comments:

Post a Comment